The AKE International team is drawn from a variety of disciplines, including former military, law enforcement, commerce, academia and intelligence. Ranging from non-government organisations to multinational corporations, our expertise covers the full spectrum of business risks from conception and planning to delivery.
Please note we do not accept speculative applications
AKE International is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the position of full-time Training Manager. Based in our Hereford offices with regular overseas travel, successful candidate will be expected to design, develop, and deliver programmes that drive performance in order to achieve strategic business objectives.
They should have significant experience across a number of value added disciplines that include;
- Security & Crisis Management
- Protective Security
- Business Development
- Client Engagement
- Project Management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional delivery and presentations skills.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Ability to create course content, lesson plans, multi-media content, handouts and learning aids.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- Conscientious, motivated, innovative, flexible, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule based on operational tempo.
- Minimum of 7 years Military, security services or commercial experience in hostile environments, 3 years of which were in a management role.
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training.
- Experience of delivering, co-ordinating, maintaining and developing new training material.
- Previous experience of managing complex tasks and operational deployments in challenging and hostile environments.
- Experience working with Media, NGOs, Oil and Gas, Mining or Insurance industries in a risk management capacity
- A working knowledge of the risk management process, including the information cycle.
- Project management experience.
- Degree or equivalent in one of the following, security, business management or health & safety.
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001 and 31000.
Applicants should email a CV, short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Training Manager'.
*Please note AKE will only contact successful candidates*
Recruitment fraud notice
It has come to our attention that fraudulent job offers are being made by persons claiming to represent AKE. All of our vacancies are advertised on our website, and we will never charge a fee as part of the recruitment process. AKE will always contact you using the official AKE email address ending in @akegroup.com.