AKE Remote Internship Scheme
AKE International is current recruiting for a four-month unpaid remote internship scheme for a position on AKE’s Iraq desk.
- Applicants should have an excellent command of written English, a demonstrable background in international politics and/ or security, and preferably be working towards a master's degree or equivalent experience.
- Internet access is required, but the position can be undertaken from anywhere in the world.
- A working knowledge of the Arabic language is preferred by not essential.
- Applicants should have a specialist interest in Iraq and/ or the wider Middle East and North Africa
- The position requires two hours' availability per business day.
Duties and responsibilities include the provision of bespoke security and where necessary economic and/or political intelligence for a range of public and private sector clients.
Please send a cover letter, CV and brief writing sample of no longer than 500 words to email@example.com. The role is expected to start as soon as possible and applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.
*Please note AKE does not accept speculative applications*