We provide a range of risk analysis and intelligence consulting services including:
- Political, economic, credit and security risks consultancy
- Embedded political and economic risk consultants
- Bespoke risk reports
- Country and area risk outlines, briefs, assessments and reports
- Pre-deployment and travel risk assessments
- Quantitative risk modelling
- Portfolio analysis – Global economic and political risk modelling
- Market entry analysis and de-risking services
- Economic forecasting and project analysis
- Customised risk dashboards
- Due diligence/ background checks
- Bespoke risk briefings, presentations, round table discussions
- Historical risk analysis – Intelligence database with over 10 years of information
Inform your decision making
During these challenging times we are committed to making quality analysis on key global issues accessible and affordable. For geopolitical developments that we know are of interest across the sectors we support and wider society, we’ll be releasing regular short reports for immediate download.
We are also committed to ensure that the information we deliver is timely and of value. So, these reports will only be available to download while they offer value to you, for a limited period only.
Our Insights approach
Our risk services culminate in our Global Intake risk platform, our industry-leading online risk information tool that provides comprehensive global security, political and economic risk profiles, as well as ratings for individual countries. This includes incident mapping, latest alerts and advisories. Global Intake also provides individual travel and medical safety advisory, and information risk profiles and ratings, making it a complete risk platform.
Our Insights services are critical to enabling our integrated risk approach. Through assessing and quantifying risk to our clients and their operations, we can determine the appropriate mitigation or control measures that can be applied to reduce their risk profile.