Our high risk security services help people succeed in the world's most challenging and hostile environments.
Our approach to security is holistic and client-focused, and underpinned by the highest standards of quality and compliance. This approach allows us to bring decades of hostile environment security experience to help our clients operate safely, sustainably and securely.
Our high risk security services are delivered globally by an experienced and diverse team of consultants and operational personnel, supported by our in-house intelligence, award-winning training and 24/7 operations teams providing logistics support, tracking and planning assistance for projects in challenging and hostile environments.
Contact us to learn more about our field experience, and how we help people understand, plan for and mitigate risks in war zones, severe climates, post-conflict environments or remote locations.
Risk assessment, preparation and planning
Our UK based operations team is on hand to provide coordination and support at the planning stages of a high risk deployment, to ensure risks are assessed and mitigation strategies are in place from the outset:
Security Risk Specialists
AKE embeds highly trained and experienced Security Risk Specialists in to our client's teams to help them plan for and mitigate risks in high risk environments on a daily basis, including:
- Medical, security and logistics for high risk or sensitive assignments
- Management of local vehicles, fixers and security personnel
- Dedicated medical and evacuation support
- 24/7 support from AKE's UK operations team
24/7 security advice and crisis response
Our high risk security services are fully integrated with our intelligence and training services, backed up by our UK operations staff who are on hand to provide expert security support and advice throughout a high risk project:
- 24/7 personnel and asset tracking, communications and logistics support for deployed teams
- First point of contact for security incident management or crisis response
- Ongoing security advice, assistance and case management in the event of an incident.