As the world unlocks, we’re here to support you. Contact us to learn how our experienced international team can support your organisation with:
- Risk assessment
- Business continuity planning
- Crisis management
- Protective measures, auditing and implementation
- Communication and monitoring
- Emergency response
- Security planning
- Evacuation planning
- Quarantine support
- Training and confidence building measures
- Re-building travel confidence
- Building resilience and protective measures
- Incorporating risk into your management of change
- Post-covid preparedness training
- Facility preparedness training
- Impact analysis
- Market intelligence
- Evolving security frameworks
- Understanding fluid legislative, regulatory and logistical environments
- Political, economic and security risk analysis
- Gap analysis and lessons learnt reviews
We know that you have operational interests and responsibilities beyond COVID and that it can currently be difficult to navigate access to information and news. Our Insights team is continuously monitoring and analysing the global political, societal, economic and security environment beyond the headlines. Check out our latest posts here and sign up to receive insights directly to your inbox.
For longer term operational or project durations, gain insight on country risk analysis, strategic forecasting and risk mitigation advice for clients affected by security, travel and political risk issues around the world with our global risk platform, Global Intake.
Beyond COVID-19: Restrictions and forecasts
Our analytical team is continuously assessing and consolidating information on the ongoing impact of Covid-19 – including analysis on the triggers and timelines for future developments.
Designed to help businesses prepare to adapt to the fluid legislative and regulatory environment, our most recent reports are available for free here.
COVID-19 Risk Report – Media
Did you know that AKE has supported and worked to promote the safety, security and wellbeing of the media and production sectors in every period of conflict, reconstruction and crisis since 1990?
Our COVID-19 Risk Reports for the media have been readily adopted by our clients as they adapt to working in the new normal as it evolves.
Learn more below, or get in touch at email@example.com.
Inform your decision making
We have launched a series of free webinars and ask the analyst sessions designed to support businesses through the phases of the COVID-19 crisis and towards normalisation. We are covering different political, economic and security risks in each session.
New events coming soon.
24 June 2020
10 June 2020
27 May 2020
14 May 2020
6 May 2020
Are there any pressing political, economic and security issues or geographic regions you would like us to focus on in an upcoming webinar? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evacuation, repatriation, temporary accommodation and quarantine solutions
We know that as businesses respond to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, erratic regulatory and logistical changes can quickly limit options – stranding individual employees and teams far from home.
AKE’s crisis response capabilities, experience and established relationships with the global hospitality sector, enable us to offer unique end-to-end air evacuation, repatriation and quarantine solutions (to include Stay at Home Notice (SHN) services) for organisations around the world.
These services have been designed to be flexible and to primarily deliver duty of care, ensuring the health and wellbeing of team members, and enabling business continuity.
Our evacuation and repatriation capabilities are augmented by additional services to include:
- Meals and laundry
- Personal exercise and mental wellbeing kit
- Daily temperature, wellness, location tracking & other compliance requirements via the AKE Know App
With enhanced service to include:
- 24/7 concierge
- Secretarial services
- Shopping service
- Medical support & clinical appointment transfers
- AKE COVID-19 insights and analysis
- Airport transfers
For more information or to discuss your requirements please contact: +44 (0)20 3816 9970 or email@example.com.
Temporary accommodation and SHN support are currently available in: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Langkawi, Bangkok, Phuket, Bali, Hoi An, Vanuatu, Sri Lanka, Turks & Caicos Islands, London & Miami. *
*Subject to availability and local regulations.
Whether your teams are operating from an office or a remote location, you may have implemented – or be considering – a thermal screening policy.
We have prepared these simple guidelines to support you:
- Use only non-contact infrared forehead thermometers
- Hold the thermometer 3-5 cm from the person’s forehead
- Person must hold still for at least 3 seconds – movement may give a false reading
- Person should be indoors and away from direct sunlight
- Person should move any hair from forehead before taking temp
- The person is positive for a fever if the temp is reading 38 c or 100.4 f
- The metabolic rate of children and ovulating women may result in a slightly higher than normal temp.
- Similarly, the slower metabolic rate of adults over 65 may result in a slightly lower than normal temp.
We can support your business remotely. AKE is delivering awareness and medical briefings, continuity planning and response for our clients globally.
Sustainable oil prices
Oil price sustainability is a major concern across multiple sectors as markets react to the anxiety surrounding COVID-19 and its repercussions globally.
This infographic shows the budgeted oil price and the oil price we believe these countries can sustain over 18 months.
Follow the Covid life blog here:
Isolation; a blog – #5 a codeA Code. The final lockdown blog. I think you should be able to sum up what you live by in paragraph. Otherwise, you could look like one of those peopl...
Isolation; a blog – #4 mind *&$%Mind F&$k In general, people have negative thoughts because they suffer and because they have fears. Humans, unlike animals, can derive from their...
Isolation; a blog – #3 can’t / won’tCan’t or Won’t. Can’t = Cannot. Won’t = Will Not. “Troy, what are you on about? Where are you heading with this?”...
Isolation; a blog – #2 stoicism#2: Stoicism Stoicism is an ancient Greek philosophy which teaches the development of self-control and fortitude as a means of overcoming destructiv...